At Perfection Spring & Stamping Corp. we like to reach out and give back to the community whenever possible. Perfection employees, along with their families, have volunteered on several occasions in various ways.
For example, we have volunteered at “The Good News Kitchen”. Serving 54,000 meals annually, this is the largest and only self-standing community soup kitchen in Chicago. When we were there we helped clean (in-style), prepare utensils, prep the kitchen, and serve meals to those in need. We have also visited and helped a Chicago HIV Food Pantry where we unload boxes, stock shelves, and sorted through donations.
Along with going in to physically help out, we have made donations to a variety of charities including:
- American Brain Tumor Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Avon Foundation for Women
- Children’s Memorial Foundation
- Cornelia de Lange Syndrome Foundation (CdLS)
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- Hope for Vision
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Lauri S. Bauer Foundation For Sudden Loss
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
- Relay for Life
- Rory David Deutsch Foundation
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- The National MS Society
- The National Kidney Foundation
and many more throughout our 59 years of being in business.
Most recently, for our 2014 customer survey we agreed to donate $1 for each response we received to “The Good News Kitchen” on behalf of our customers.
We like to think of ourselves as not just a custom metal component manufacturer, but also active members of the Chicago-land community. We look forward to continuing to share our success with others by giving back whenever and wherever possible.