About Perfection Spring & Stamping Corp.
Since 1955, we have developed an enviable image as a global supplier of precision metal formed components. Located under one roof, we dedicate ourselves to acting as a division of every company with whom we do business, and share the same goals for engineering, service and quality. We have created long term partnerships with companies around the world in a variety of industries including hardware, medical, consumer electronics, electrical, appliance and automotive markets to name a few. We have provided engineered solutions and metal products and assemblies to meet their most demanding applications.
We take pride in our emphasis on early customer involvement, which allows us to assist in the early stages of design and engineering. Ultimately, we are able to provide the resources and expertise to exceed our customers' expectations. We align ourselves with companies seeking the finest in metal stampings, springs, wire forms and assemblies, taking advantage of these three primary metal forming specialties.
Our ability to supply Stampings (Up to 600 ton max. capability), Springs (compression, extension, & torsion), Wire-forms and Assemblies allows our customers to reduce their vendor base when bringing Perfection on board by meeting all their metal forming needs!
What's important to you is important to us!
- Financial Stability: We remain profitable and sustainable even through economic downturns, in part though market diversification, and from our conservative philosophy guiding the way we have have managed our business since 1955.
- Design and Engineering Excellence: We consistently offer innovative cost-reduction options at the design stage and value-added/value engineered cost savings for our customers' current products.
- Flexibility to Adapt and Reinvent: We listen to our customers and are willing to add systems, processes, equipment or facilities constantly to meet the needs and requests of our customers.
- Delivery & Service: While these key indicators are the standard today, we track, monitor and implement changes to strengthen our goals as we strive to improve in everything we do.
- Quality: We offer the global OEM market quality distinction in manufacturing, innovative & engineering. Our commitment to quality is supported by third party certification to world class quality standard ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 14001:2004.
Company Mission Statement
"Support our customers by providing innovative, cost effective, engineered solutions, prototypes, components and assemblies, enabling our respective business partners to achieve superior financial results and quality growth."
- Establish a challenging and enjoyable workplace environment to promote teamwork.
- Maintain our integrity with customers, suppliers and employees.
- Support our business partners, and exceed their expectations.
- Be unified in our support and our pursuit of a unified vision.
- Develop our people to the best in the industry.
History of Perfection Spring & Stamping:
||A fascinating interview with the Company's Founder, Louis Kahn, who turned 88 in 2015
. The history of Perfection entitled, "From Humble Beginnings".
Click here to read the Interview