Wire - Square and Round
When it comes to manufacturing Springs or Wireform with Carbon Steel Wire, you are in the right place! We are experts in our field with the experience and expertise to design and manufacture Springs and Wireforms for your most demanding applications.
Carbon spring wire is mainly used for parts that are highly stressed, and are used in a wide array of applications and industries. We can also assist by recommending options in design, gage, or coatings to meet your specific application in all types of environments.
We purchase certified materials including all chemistry details. This allows us the ability to trace every finished part back to the actual raw material heat and lot, as well as size, grade, and temper.
Music WireASTM A228, A228M
- Music Wire: Galvanized, Phosphate Coated, Tin Coated, etc.
- Hard Drawn Wire: Galvanized, Galvanized MB, Bright MB, etc.
- Carbon Wire: Bright Basic Low Carbon, Galvanized Basic Low Carbon
- Oil Tempered: MB Class I & II, Chrome Vanadium, Chrome Silicon, Chrome Silicon Valve Quality,
Stainless Steel Wire
ASTM A313, A580
- 17-7 PH: Spring temper and possesses some magnetism.
- 300 Spring Series: Type 302, Type 304, Type 316, Type 316LVM - Nickel, Soap, & Bright Finish.
- 430 Series: Corrosion-resistant with good formability, and resists nitric acid – Bright & Soap Finish.
- 300-400 Annealed: 300 & 400 series is available in a range of hardness.
- Electro Polished: sed for consumer application when “Appearance” is a key specification for brightness.
Non-Ferrous and Nickel Alloy WireASTM B134, B159, CDA 260, CDA 745
- Beryllium Copper: Tinned or Silver Finish.
- Brass: CDA 260, 70/3. ASTM B134.
- Phosphor Bronze: quare or Round Wire. Meets ASTM B159.
- Copper: An array of various grades to meet your particular application.
- Nickel Silver: CDA 745.